Civilian Leadership Course For Public Safety Personnel
This interactive course is designed specifically for civilian public safety supervisors, managers and those aspiring to be leaders within their organization. The goal of this training is to provide participants the opportunity to develop skills and strategies to become engaging and effective supervisors and leaders in their organization.
This training will explore leadership, leadership styles, essential elements of building morale, understanding the importance of leadership and the role supervisors play in building effective teams and more.
– Defining the qualities of an effective leader
– Identifying and exploring leadership styles
– Discussing the relationship between leadership and building morale
– Exploring common leadership failures
– Identifying the four stages of team development
– Identifying the importance of making ethical decisions as a leader
– Discussing the relationship between trust and leadership
– Identifying leadership strengths and areas for growth
Commander Josef Levy, Long Beach Police Department (ret)
Josef Levy has close to 30 years of law enforcement experience and is a highly skilled facilitator who has conducted trainings for thousands of law enforcement professionals throughout the country. He has also trained at the international level, training law enforcement delegations from France, Germany, Israel and Russia.
– All civilian/professional staff working in a public safety organization, including Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS, Emergency Management, Probation, Parole and those working in the Judicial System are encouraged to attend
– STC Certified (02389960)
Embassy Consulting Services LLC is owned and operated by Josef Levy, Commander (Retired) Long Beach Police Department and Lysa Gamboa-Levy. Embassy training seminars are not open to the general public. Embassy reserves the right to restrict or deny enrollment or access to any individual.
*No refunds, however, substitutions will be permitted.