Class 1: July-Nov 2019
This comprehensive five-month leadership program titled “Civilian Leadership Institute” is designed specifically for civilian public safety employees who are supervisors/managers or aspiring to become a supervisor or manager, working for municipal, state or government agencies. The goal of this training is to provide participants the opportunity to develop skills and strategies to become engaging and effective leaders in their organization.
Participants will meet on two consecutive days per month to learn, discuss and explore:
- Leadership Styles
- Leadership Pitfalls and Challenges
- Creating Highly Effective Teams
- Managing Difficult Employees
- Building Morale
- Effective Communication
- Managing Conflict
- Much more
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All civilian/professional staff working in a public safety organization, including Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS, Emergency Management, Probation, Parole and Judicial System
- Course tuition includes registration for all five (2-day) sessions, course materials, field trip, continental breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Each class will have a graduation ceremony and every participant will receive a certificate in Public Safety Leadership
CLASS #1 IS SOLD OUT
All course topics are facilitated by diverse, experienced, engaging and passionate facilitators with several years of experience in public safety leadership.
Blue Lantern Inn – 34343 Street of the Blue Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629
All attendees are encouraged to make accommodations and stay at the Blue Lantern Inn during the sessions, however, it is not a requirement.
The Blue Lantern Inn is a 29 room bed and breakfast Inn overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. For our event, you can book an overnight stay at the group rate of $209 plus tax (Sunday through Thursday). The rate includes a full breakfast buffet, wine/cheese hour every afternoon and complimentary parking.
Please contact Carmen Hoffarth at 949/661-1304 or email her at Carmen@foursisters.com and be sure to mention that you are attending the Embassy Consulting Services Civilian Leadership Institute and provide her with the dates you will be needing a room.
CLASS #1 IS SOLD OUT