20 Dec Embassy’s own Josef Levy appointed as US Ambassador for Survivor Watch
By Sy L., Co-founder & Pioneer of the Survivor Watch
On behalf of the team at Survivor Watch, we are proud to announce Josef Levy, a retired Long Beach Police Commander as our USA Ambassador for Public Safety. During his tenure with the Police Department Levy worked numerous assignments, including Patrol, Narcotics, Gang Enforcement, Internal Affairs, SWAT negotiations and media relations.
Josef is currently serving as the:
- President of Embassy Consulting Services LLC- www.embassyconsultingservices.com
- President, National Law Enforcement Cancer Support Foundation- www.lecsf.net
- Long Beach Police Department Commander (Retired, 2012)
- Board of Directors Goodwill Industries Serving the People of Southern Los Angeles County
- Past President Long Beach Police Command Officer’s Association
We are looking forward to supporting Joe and his team with their amazing training programs for Law Enforcement across the US.
The Survivor Watch is a personal emergency solution built on Samsung’s Tizen smartwatch platform with Knox security. Our solution features discreet alerts to a LIVE 24/7 monitoring centre who will triage the call and contact Police, Fire, Ambulance on the person’s behalf during an emergency, locate them by inbuilt GPS Location tracker and even records any background audio that can be used as admissible evidence in court. The Survivor Watch is a Samsung smart watch brand and available online at www.survivorwatch.com.au