Building Law Enforcement Leaders Through Ethical Decision Making
This course, designed specifically for law enforcement professionals, will explore the current climate that exists between the community and law enforcement. This class will provide participants with knowledge and tools, to develop effective decision-making skills when confronted with critical ethical dilemmas.
Topics will include:
– Major ethical issues facing law enforcement.
– Public attitudes towards the law enforcement profession
– Law enforcement culture and how it can play a role in delivery of services with the public.
– Ethical policing principles
– Threats that can impact ethical decision making.
– How biases can affect decision-making
– Relationships between accountability and ethical decision making.
– Discuss and define ethical dilemmas.
– Build trust and improve police-community relations.
Commander Josef Levy, Long Beach Police Department (ret)
Josef Levy has close to 30 years of law enforcement experience and is a highly skilled facilitator who has conducted trainings for thousands of law enforcement professionals throughout the country. He has also trained at the international level, training law enforcement delegations from France, Germany, Israel and Russia.
STC Certified- 06697293
Embassy Consulting Services LLC is owned and operated by Josef Levy, Commander (Retired) Long Beach Police Department and Lysa Gamboa-Levy. Embassy training seminars are not open to the general public. Embassy reserves the right to restrict or deny enrollment or access to any individual.
*No refunds, however, substitutions will be permitted.