Private Investigator License Number: 28773
Embassy Consulting Services is pleased to announce our newest division, the Professional Standards and Development Division. In addition to the many quality training programs that Embassy offers, the Professional Standards and Development Division now offers municipalities and organizations, quality personnel and workplace investigations. Embassy will also offer background investigations and pre-employment verifications and a host of other professional services.
In keeping with our values of “Building and Maintaining Safe, Respectful and Inclusive Communities”, Embassy will offer a wide variety of workplace investigations that can assist local governments, educational institutions, police departments and private sector organizations. Our goal is to conduct thorough and professional investigations in order to produce reliable reports, which management decisions can be based upon.
The Professional Standards and Development Team is comprised of experienced investigators who have decades of law enforcement experience. Our cadre of investigators are reliable, credible, respected, fair, impartial and understand the importance of conducting quality investigations in a timely and professional manner.
WHY USE EMBASSY CONSULTING SERVICES?
- We offer an unbiased, objective investigation
- You can keep your staff free to handle existing workload
- Save on internal staff time and costs
- The environment is highly politicized
- The complaint or alleged violation involves a supervisor, manager, owners/partners
- The investigative process is likely to be closely scrutinized
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- EMPLOYEE MISCONDUCT
- WORKERS COMPENSATION FRAUD CASES
- BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS
- PRE-EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATIONS
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- CASE PREPARATION
- SUB ROSA INVESTIGATIONS
- EXPERT WITNESSES
- A VARIETY OF CUSTOMIZED TRAINING PROGRAMS
- THREAT ASSESSMENT